Clatjw's ❝ photo blog ❞   |   about  |   Flickr   |   Twitter  |   Facebook   | follow





Mademoiselle Clara
Clatjw | 陈俊微。

I hope 5 years down the road this will be the avenue I will look back on.

Advertising and Public Relations,
Ngee Ann Polytechnic

clatjw@gmail.com


Advertz


Memories
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
April 2011
May 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014


Credits
Layout made by Kari :).
So Who Am I?
Thursday, October 25, 2012 ▪ 11:33 AM


My name is Clara and I was born on 6 November 1993 and that makes me 19 this year! Well, this is me. 


haha, nah, actually i look like this most of the time


I'm actually a family girl. I love my parents because they are always willing to give their best for my siblings and I :)

oh and did I mention that I am super close with my maternal family?
(Taiwan 2012)


When I am faced with big issues in life, my girlfriends are always there for me. They said secondary school friends will be your lifelong friends, how apt and true! We have known each other for around 7 years! All of us are so imperfect but when we come together it seems like we fit so perfectly for each other! We call ourselves ROJAKS. 



Currently, I am a Year 2 student studying in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, pursuing a diploma in Advertising and Public Relations! I'm not the smartest but I'm willing to work hard.
 

Not to forget, my co-circular activity in school is Archery. I think I'm committed to this club but trust me, I've got friends who are more committed than I am! Thanks to the long hours of training with my team members we are quite close with one another <3 I enjoy taking part in archery competitions because the adrenaline rush you get when you stand at the shooting line, is INCREDIBLE and I love the vigour i have in me whenever i hold my bow and shoot my arrow.




ah yes yes yes! How can i forget about my secondary school friends? Love them so much, whenever i am with them, i feel that i am who I am. After all, i spent 5 long years with them every single day 
: ') 


So yeap! i guess this is a whole summary of who i am. I used to blog religiously back in my secondary school days and then i stopped. I wish to pen down this wonderful journey and happy moments in life in this personal rambling blog so that whenever i feel sad, lonely i will have this avenue to look back on to remind myself that to be grateful and joyful with what Daddy God has blessed me with.

That's all folks :)

till then,



Labels:

Post a Comment




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >





© Layout made by tkh/mk..
blog counter
blog counter